All I wanna do is…: - Cuddle with you and watch anime
- Play a bass and viola duet with you
- And play league with you
xD Too much to ask?
I just wanna cuddle a watch anime with you sir. <3 c:
And that’s when you knew London wasn’t a complete ditz.
what if she was just witch and she just didn’t understand the muggle world
That explains why we never saw her parents… they were probably too busy with their jobs in the Ministry… 0_o
LONDON’S A SQUIB
BUT WAT IF SHE WASN’T
WAT IF SHE ACTUALLY HAD POWERS BUT HID THEM
GRADUATED FROM HOGWARTS EARLY
AND INTERNED IN OUR WORLD BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO WORK WITH MUGGLES
IT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY SHE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO USE SO MANY MUNDANE MUGGLE OBJECTS
And maybe she was very small when the Wizarding War happened but she still remembers when that word was dangerous and was legitimately scared.
Suddenly this show got a thousand times better!
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN